What do we teach non-members in our free financial seminars?
We generally teach concepts to non-members in the free financial seminars. We teach them the value of simple living, investing early and the power of small repeated actions. We teach them about BENEFITS (what product features do for people) and why financial products are necessary.
We make saving, investing and insurance understandable to the layman because we don’t bamboozle attendees (yet) with technical terms.
What do we teach in our free financial workshops?
We have five workshops:
- Increasing cashflow and debt management
- Building a solid financial foundation and proper protection
- Building wealth.
- Preserving wealth.
The most common comment in the seminars and workshops is that they finally understand the concepts of saving and investing.
What do we teach members?
Members have at least 18 member benefits, including eligibility to attend technical product training, conducted by licensed representatives/trainers of our partners. Partner companies teach members about the FEATURES (features is about the product)
- Our insurance product training is handled by Philam.
- Our mutual fund product training is handled by Rampver Financials.
- Our Kaiser Long Term/Short Term product training is handled by Kaiser International Healthgroup.
- Our real estate training is handled by DMCI, SMDC, Ayala Land and Vista Land, etc.etc
We also have special investment seminars, conducted by the most respected names in the financial industry
What do we teach partners?
Partners are members who want to do the IMG business.
We have twice a week partners training, to educate partners about the IMG mission, about membership benefits, and how to build a big business in the financial industry.
We have three big events every year, two international conventions plus the annual Convention of Champions. The Convention of Champions is usually a two-day event, a training day, and a gala night where IMG honors and recognizes its champions for the past twelve months.